Happy Wednesday… again!
I hope your day is going well.
I just came across these brand new coloring pages from Rayven at Color Monthly, and wanted to make sure you heard about them too! I know how much you’ve liked the previous packages she’s released and she doesn’t do it very often.
This package is the Beautiful Budget Coloring Designs and features 28 pages your customers can use to color and keep financially organized at the same time!
The package includes:
- Cover – color this for the front of your view binder
- Back – color this for the back of your view binder
- Spines – 2 pages – color these for the spine of your view binder, in either 1/2″ or 1″ size
- Tab dividers – color these to separate the different sections of your binder: logs, debt, occasional bills
- Pay the Bills – this is your bill payment log. You’ll want to print at least 12 of these, one for each month
- Pay the Bills- this one summarizes the entire year at a glance
- Bank Account Register – record incoming and outgoing transactions from your bank
- Charity Log – keep track of all your charitable contributions
- Savings Log – keep track of your savings
- Categories – fun, colorable page outlining typical budget categories
- Monthly Budget – style 1 (these have a blank space for the month)
- Monthly Budget – style 2 (these have a blank space for the month)
- Budget Envelopes – envelope method
- Debt Be Gone! – master debt payoff tally sheet
- Financial Freedom – piggy image: put your financial goal at the top and color milestones
- Daily Spending – record what you spend in a day
- Pay the Bills Calendar – record when bills are due
- Debt Payoff Log – print one for each debt you owe, and record payments
- Net Worth – assets minus liabilities equals net worth (watch this grow!)
- Account Info – track account numbers and information
- Occasional Bill Log – Master sheet for those random, recurring bills; property taxes, car insurance, annual vet visits
- Occasional Bill Log – track each of your random recurring bills
- Occasional Bill Categories – fun colorable page filled with common occasional bill categories
- At a Glance – Monthly Recap – Jan – June
- At a Glance – Monthly Recap – July – Dec
- Title Page – beautiful colorable title page for the inside of the binder
All pages come in JPG and PDF format, with PLR rights.
You can also see a video closeup of the complete package here:
Enjoy the rest of your day! Create what makes your heart happy!